Wednesday 14 January 2009

Oh, please.

Is there nowhere else for me?

I am sorry. Yes, yes

I am. I wish I had somewhere better to be. Only, this is the less lonely place, oh please god.

There is nothing but this, and a glass of O (indeed I renounced the pipe), so help me reader, save my soul from the world, my life, from the power of the dog. What what else is there? I've ran screaming my head off in English forests, I've whored my way round the taverns of post-war Europe, and confessed everything at the grave of my master, in Montparnasse. And so it goes, with some regret, considerable bullshit, and not a little lust, I beseech you.

Listen, please.

For where I lie, I honour.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lies
honour
truth
blasphemy

yes.

the therapist said...

Hello Amp, I'm delighted to hear from you, and yet I cant but wonder, are we so alone here? Has it come to this? What a blessed thing. Could you tell me one single thing about yourself, dear amp?

regards.

Anonymous said...

I could.

the therapist said...

And yet clearly you wont. And why should you, after all? I am barely reputable these days. So I am left with a name, only a name! And yet of course, it's derivative from the latin is highly revealing.

regards.