Wednesday 12 March 2008

Up 5 am, as ever.

My low mood continues and, at a loss to explore or even refine it, I went shopping for a new translation of my Dante. Yesterday Helen placed my hand on her breast. I almost cried, but she turned away too quickly.

Haven't wanked for weeks.

I keep waiting for rain. I did this as a child, but no storm is sufficient now.

The O tires me out. Possibly I shall ring K and enquire after some stimulants. He has promised me a look at his 16th century edition of an Italian book on the varieties of the female breast. The longer I live the more I understand our entire failure to understand the art of living. They knew it, once.

3 comments:

Steve said...

Why are you up so early these morns, Therapist?

switch said...

uno mas y uno mas....

Linasolopoesie said...

CIAO!!
TI FACCIO TANTI AUGURI DI UNA BUONA PASQUA A TE E FAMIGLIA...LINA