Thursday 18 October 2007

Client R.

I woke early, unduly alert, and so, finding some Sibelius on the radio, I then felt a nagging need for a little ontological security, and so grabbed my dick. One or two indistinct scenario's vied for attention, but I was drawn by client R. and her transference, oh heck, her love for me and so I toyed with a little counter-transference of my own, and that was good. Of course, in the reality of the clinical setting this afternoon, the feelings were far more perverse than my imaginings (a la Koon, I was inclined to think afterwards). Client R. has a tenacious passion that would test any man's resistance and so, as she articulated yet another defence against herself, suggesting her feelings are not the transference of father issues, but they are present tense, normal and genuine as any feelings can be, I felt overcome with an afternoon lethargy that had a dangerous, decadent edge. I sensed this could only lead to an oral gratification, perhaps followed by cigarettes at the window, so I tried to centre myself with some deep breaths. However, within a few minutes, she was speaking from the throat and I drifted off, dazed by her white stockings and the hint of a ruddy nipple, aware of a decentering somehow related to my own father and the ontological insecurity I felt this morning, only pulling back from this by a mortal fear of wrecking my whole career for the sake of a blowjob.

5 comments:

Steve said...

Sounds like you need a bit of yoga to me, my good man.

Anonymous said...

or origami.

the therapist said...

What exquisite activities both! In the first one makes an object of onself, in the second one simply makes an object. And yet, and yet. In the rare moments when I wish myself an object, I prefer someone else to do it, ensuring a thorough job is done. But who can fault origami? An art born of perhaps the most cruel, and sensual race of people.

Anonymous said...

Who can hear the Buddha sing
If that dog between your legs is barking?

Who can hear the Buddha sing
If that canine between your
Thighs
Still
Wants to do circus

Tricks?

the therapist said...

Ah, but I too have heard the buddha sing, only I found the song a little tiresome.